• We ship via FedEX and USPS both domestically and internationally.
Options for shipping and prices are presented to you at checkout. Due to package sizes or weight, all shipping options may not be available for your order.
• Extra charges for special delivery options may not show during shipping calculations (e.g., Saturday delivery from FedEx). Venetian Glass Art reserves the right to charge actual shipping cost incurred should they exceed shipping costs paid by the customer.
• All items are fully insured for the value of the merchandise.
• All our items are glass and by nature fragile. We package the
•We declare the full value of all merchandise shipped internationally
using the appropriate Harmonized Tariff Code.
• Venetian Glass Art reserves the right to make changes in shipping methods, should the situation warrant. These changes will be made at no additional cost to the customer.
• Returns must be received within 30 days of delivery. Items must
be received in the same condition they were shipped. Used and
wear-damaged items are not returnable.
• All returns must be accompanied by an RMA(Return Merchandise Authorization). Please contact Venetian Glass Art to obtain an RMA#.
• Your RMA# must be written on the exterior of the shipping box next to the shipping label. ( e.g., RMA#12345). Returns not accompanied by an RMA will be shipping back to the customer and the customers expense.
• Refunds are made for merchandise value only and do not cover shipping or other services (gift wrapping, customs, etc.)
• When you ship a return, you may ship by any carrier you choose,
however if the item is lost or damaged in transit, VenetianGlassArt.com
is not responsible for the lost or damaged product(s). Your safest approach
is to insure the item(s) and the carrier will work with you for a replacement
• Returned items must be packaged securely and carefully. As all
of our items are glass, they are fragile by nature. Failure to
properly pack will result in breakage (see paragraph above).
• Returns are usually credited within 3-5 days of receipt, however, may not appear on your statement until the following billing cycle.
3263 Kifer Road
Santa Clara, CA 95051-0826
• Rarely, an item from VenetianGlassArt.com may arrive in a damaged state. You must notify VenetianGlassArt.com immediately upon receipt of a damaged product. Failure to do so may prevent prompt reconciliation of your order.
Keep all boxes and wrapping material as the carrier will need
this to complete the claim. Failure to do so and failure to cooperate
with the carrier will result in invalidating your claim.
VenetianGlassArt.com will work promptly with you to resolve any issues regarding your shipment.